Spotify, as you know, is an online music streaming service founded back in 2006 in Sweden, has over 220 million active users. It is a freemium service, i.e, it has both free and paid plans. Free plan users are usually monetized with the help of ads. On February 2018 the company was listed on the New York Stock Exchange un the ticker – NYSE: SPOT. Spotify currently has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
Surely a lot of people use Spotify, as the company claims it has over 220 million monthly active users. Like most other music streaming platforms, Spotify also has the feature of public playlists, wherein other people can follow your publicly shared playlists. Surely having that many users on the platform, you are bound to get a few followers to your playlists very soon.
How To See Who Follows Your Playlist On Spotify?
Now to be honest you really can’t see who exactly is following your playlists. You can see the number of people following but not the ones who follow it. Earlier it was possible to view that with the Spotify app but unfortunately, now it seems that Spotify has removed that ability. But still, you can view the number of followers each of playlists have easily from the method below.
See The Number Of Followers Of Your Playlists On Android.
Here are the steps to check the number of followers your playlist have –
- Firstly open up the Spotify app on your phone.
- Then you shall be presented on the home screen of the Spotify App. Click on the Library option from below as shown in the image.
- Now You shall be presented with the different playlists created by you and others, which you follow, all in one place. Click on the playlist of which you want to see the number of followers of and then open it.
In this way, you can easily check the number of playlist followers you have but you cannot check who the people are following it. Also, you may see in the screenshot it is written as likes but playlist likes are the same as playlist followers according to Spotify.
See The Number Of Followers Of Your Playlists On The Desktop App.
You can also easily check the number of followers your playlists have from the Desktop client of Spotify. Firstly go and download the Spotify Desktop client from here. After downloading, install it the usual way and then sign in into your account and open up the app.
- When you open up the app, the first screen you see is this one. Click on the particular playlist you want to see the number of followers of.
- When the playlist opens, you can then easily see the number of followers the playlist has. You can see the number of followers but cannot see the people who are the followers😒😢.
If you found any other way to check the followers of playlist then please make sure to let us know in the comments.