Facebook, as we all know, is the world’s most used social media website boasts a whopping 2.38 Billion monthly active users worldwide. It has over 1.56 Billion daily active users, who regularly log into Facebook and browse the site. Surely running at this massive scale can cause bits of problems now and then. Many users run into many different types of problems with the platform now and then. A lot of users complain that they are being flagged by the security firewalls of Facebook mistakenly. The firewall and the security systems were there in the first place to prevent spammers and evil marketers from spoiling the experience for users of the platform, but sometimes it does it opposite by blocking innocent users out of the platform.
So that’s when users can use the Facebook support inbox to communicate with Facebook directly. They can report any posts, or profiles and they can get the replies of their report status in that support inbox. But some users complain that they are unable to find the support inbox, so blow you can learn how to find the support inbox on the desktop website or on your mobile phones.
Where is the Support Inbox on Facebook?
It’s very easy to find the support inbox on Facebook. It is located in different places in different devices and below we have mentioned where you can find it –
Here are the steps to open the Facebook Support Inbox on your desktop/laptop –
- Firstly log into your Facebook account with your favourite browser and you should be redirected to your homepage which consists of posts from your friends and pages you follow.
- Then you should click on this small question mark option on the top bar beside the notifications icon.
- Upon clicking on it, you shall be presented with options like HomePage, TimeLine, Chat and Messages and then click on the option “Support Inbox” and you will have access to your Facebook Support Inbox.
- Alternatively, you can also click on this link to directly open the Facebook Support Inbox.
Facebook Support Inbox is also available on the mobile apps both Android and iOS. You can easily access the Support Inbox through your phone’s app via this method below :
- Open up the Facebook App, on your phone and then click on the 2 lines options right beside the notifications bell, like it is shown below in the image.
- Then you will see a lot of options, you must then swipe up to the “Help & Support” option and like on it like shown below.
- Then you should easily get the option of “Support Inbox” in front of you. Click on it and you have access to Facebook Support Inbox.
This was shown on an Android device but it is similar for an iPhone, just follow the same steps on your iPhone and you will get to your Facebook Support Inbox.
Now if you are unable to find the Facebook Support Inbox in the required places then, I would suggest you to directly go to “facebook.com/support” and try on your own. You should be able to access the inbox and for mobile just login into any of your mobile browsers like Google Chrome and then open the above link to access the support inbox.
What is Facebook Support Inbox?
Sometimes the users of Facebook like to question or appeal against a decision made by Facebook towards their accounts or any Facebook service related to their accounts. Many might think that the decision taken by Facebook is wrong and it must be bought to their attention, to repeal or reverse the decision. There are also times when Facebook’s automated anti-spam system might block or restrict some actions on a user’s account. Now, these are automated AIs which are trained to do the job but they can also go wrong sometimes or it can also be a false positive. It is during this time people appeal the decisions of Facebook and wait for a reply from them.
Or if you have reported something that you think should not be n Facebook or reported any fake profile or page, then you get the status on the report in your support inbox.