Netflix is the most amazing streaming service with great and awesome content, which its users absolutely love. Even the design of their apps and website are pretty great and make navigation for users super easy and also their suggestion algorithm is top-notch.
Shortcuts in any software surely make our life easier by making our workflow much smoother and navigation through it easier. There are also many useful shortcuts on the Netflix website and the apps on Windows platforms and make binge-watching our favourite shows so much easier.
Here some of the most awesome Netflix keyboard shortcuts which can be used on the desktop website –
- Spacebar – Toggle play or pause
- Enter – Toggle play or pause(same as spacebar)
- F – Enter fullscreen mode
- Esc – Exit fullscreen mode
- S – Skip intro
- Left-arrow – Rewind 10 seconds
- Right-arrow – Fast forward 10 seconds
- Shift+left-arrow – Rewind more than 10 seconds
- Shift+right-arrow – Fast forward more than 10 seconds
- Up arrow – Volume up
- Down arrow – Volume down
- M – Toggle mute
- Shift+Alt+Left Click – Adjust the streaming bitrate(adjust video quality)
- Ctrl+Shift+Alt+D – Video stats for nerds like in Youtube
- Ctrl+Shift+Alt+M – Shows the menu available on the current screen
- Ctrl+Shift+Alt+C – Shows info about frame rates
- Ctrl+Shift+Alt+L – Shows logging window
- Ctrl+Shift+Alt+P – Shows info about the current video player
- Ctrl+Shift+Alt+R – Change rotation colours in overlays on Chrome
- Ctrl+Shift+Alt+S – Shows current streaming bitrate.
These were the different shortcuts for Netflix on its desktop website but don’t worry mobile users, there are amazing features in the mobile app that will amaze you. You can just double-tap on the left to rewind 10 seconds or double-tap on the right to fast forward 10 seconds while a title is playing.